• To provide a supportive environment for the family throughout pregnancy.
• To create a positive experience while managing
labour and the birthing process.
• To guide the family with ease into caring for the newborn, while focusing on the expectations within the first month of life.
• To provide the knowledge about the benefits and management of successful breast feeding.
• To educate the public on infant safety while providing guidelines of infant CPR, car seat safety.
• To enhance the family’s well being and educate the couple on the journey of parenthood through health promotion, education and community support.